Friday 17 August 2012

Time Tracking Study Hours

Tabs to keep myself honest
I have to re-take my PE (Professional Engineering) exam, in October. My honest assessment is that I had not been serious enough in putting in the hours. I went out dancing a lot. I procrastinated till the last 4-5 weeks. Bottom line, I didn't get enough studying done.

I thought that visualizing how much time I spend on each activity that is important to me will put things into perspective.

Tracking:
  • PE study time
  • Couch to 5K running program
  • Dancing
  • Ukulele
I still need 'play' time because it keeps me happy and creative. I just can't overdo it. So I'm keeping tabs to make sure my play time is still under my serious time.

Giving Up:
  • Spanish
  • Cantonese
  • Partying
  • Coursera, Udacity, other random e-Learning projects
  • Motorcycle trips
  • Traveling
I don't have TV time because I don't watch or miss TV.
I might need to add social/dining time... A girl's gotta eat.

Do you think this will work? Or is this just another time consuming thing I'm using to procrastinate from doing actual studying?

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I found your post really helpful. It helped me all the way in completing my assignment, I am also giving a reference link of your blog in my case study. Thanks for posting such informative content. Keep posting
    Time and Attendance Software Service

    ReplyDelete